About Onua Francis International School, Kasoa
Onua Francis International School Limited, Kasoa was established and incorporated in Ghana in 2019, as a private limited liability basic school.
The official inauguration of the school was done on August 30, 2019, and the school officially started operation on September 3, 2019.
The main idea behind the establishment of Onua Francis School is to provide quality and affordable World Class Basic Education in Kasoa and Ghana. Onua Francis International School provides an enabling environment where learners can find answers through exploration, experimentation and conversations.
At Onua Francis School, we strongly encourage the full integration of multi-cultural learners into our academic and social life. We are open for all, irrespective of race or religious background.
- To provide a high quality, comprehensive and meaningful education for all learner
- To empower the student to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills
- Provide a purposeful, productive and comprehensive education of the highest quality
- Provide quality experiences that empower students to live in and contribute to a changing society
- Provision of high-quality educational facilities
- A learner-centered approach to learning
- Excellent educational service delivery
- Good moral training and upbringing
To promote positive personal values that cultivate integrity in student; prepare learners to become responsible, creative, self-reliant and productive members of the global community; encourage effective teamwork; foster a lifelong love for learning
We look forward to welcoming you to this World Class School in Ghana, Kasoa and its environs.